Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Temp: 325° F
Bake Time: about 45 minutes
Ingredients for Bundt:
• 3 ripe bananas, mashed
• 1/2 cup applesauce
• 1/4 cup real maple syrup
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 cup melted butter*
• 2/3 cup unsweetened almond coconut milk
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 3 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup frozen mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
1. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. Combine wet ingredients with mashed bananas.
3. Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
4. Combine dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
5. Fold in frozen mixed berries.
6. Pour into bundt pan and bake at 325° F for approximately 45 minutes, or until done.
While bundt bakes combine about 1 cup of strawberry yogurt with enough powdered sugar to reach desired sweetness. Mix in 2 drops True Terpenes Fresh Lemon Terpenes. Glaze bundt once slightly cooled.
*to incorporate cannabis into this recipe there are several means to do so. You can easily incorporate Siskiyou Sungrown cannabis oil into the melted butter or infuse your own butter with cannabis prior to baking this bundt to name a couple.
**If you incorporate 1 gram of Siskiyou Sungrown 1:1 cannabis oil with 34٪ THC:CBD and cut this bundt into 16 equal slices each slice would equate to approximately 20mg THC : 20mg CBD.