Yields: Baker’s dozen, 13 - 3.5-inch cookies
Prep Time: 1.5 hours
Bake Temp: 350 degrees F
Bake Time: 14 minutes
• Parchment paper or plastic wrap for rolling cookie into log
• ¼ cup measuring cup for pressing well into cookie
• 4 oz cream cheese, softened
• 4 oz unsalted butter, softened
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
• 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
• Dash of salt
• 1 egg
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 recipe “Orange Cranberry Kush Sauce” -approximately 13 tablespoons will be needed to put 1 tablespoon sauce on each cookie*
1. Cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add sugar and cream until smooth and fluffy.
3. Add in almond extract, salt, orange zest and egg; mix until incorporated.
4. Add flour, combine until fully incorporated.
5. Lay out sheet of parchment onto counter; turn out cookie dough onto parchment.
6. Using the parchment paper, form dough into log about 3 inches in diameter and 13 inches long. Wrap tightly in paper and put in fridge for 30 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes, begin to preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
8. Once, chilled for 30 minutes, place dough log on cutting board, remove paper and slice into 13 even slices, about 1 inch wide.
9. Shape slices with hands to form a uniform ‘slice’, place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
10. Using lightly greased ¼ cup measuring cup bottom, press evenly into center of each cookie, creating a well for a tablespoon of sauce to nestle.
11. Bake at 350 degrees F for 14 minutes, rotating pans at 7 minutes.
12. Let cool.
*when using 1 gram 75% THC FECO in the Orange Cranberry Kush Sauce Recipe and 1 tablespoon of sauce on each cookie, each cookie will equal approximately 37.5mg THC. Each teaspoon of sauce will be approximately 12.5mg THC.