Yields about 16 dozen 1-inch pieces at approximately 3.5mg THC per piece when made with 1g Cannabis Oil 75%THC
6 oz softened cream cheese
2 tbsp melted butter
1g cannabis oil
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pinch each of clove, cardamom, nutmeg and ginger
2 drops Peach Terpenes Flavor by True Terpenes
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
2-3 drops yellow food dye
1-2 drops pink food dye
5 cups powdered sugar
Piping bag with round tip
1. Combine melted butter, softened cream cheese and cannabis oil until cannabis oil is fully incorporated.
2. Add spices, Peach terpenes, vanilla extract, food dyes and mix.
3. Gradually add powdered sugar, about 1 cup at a time, mixing in between.
4. Once fully combined, put into piping bag with large round tip to pipe dime size rounds onto parchment, quickly pull down and up, trying to imitate a peach shape 🍑. You can use a gloved finger to push down points that form as needed.
5. Using a skewer/toothpick or fondant tool, gently press the center of the rounds to create the peach shape.
6. Allow to air dry until firm. Depending on size and environment it can take a day or so to fully dry out
7. Once dry, you can add details by mixing in a small bowl: a couple drops of terpenes (or flavor extract or vodka) and powdered food dye. Lightly paint each peach to help make it look more realistic.
Save 10% off at TrueTerpenes.com with coupon code "sweetterpenes"