Yields: 1 ¼ cup Orange Cranberry Kush Simple Syrup and 1 cup candied cranberries
Prep Time: 1 hour
• ¼ cup Orange Cranberry Kush Sauce*
• 1 cup hot water
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup fresh cranberries
• ¼ cup sugar, reserved for coating finished cranberries
1. Add 1 cup hot water to heavy bottom pot.
2. Add 1 cup sugar, allow to dissolve, gently stirring.
3. Over medium heat, bring syrup to boil, gently stirring.
4. Reduce heat to medium low, add ¼ cup Orange Cranberry Kush Sauce, stir until combined.
5. Add 1 cup fresh, clean cranberries; cook 10 minutes, stirring often.
6. After 10 minutes, turn off syrup, carefully remove cranberries from syrup and place in single layer onto cookie sheet lined with parchment. Strain syrup through mesh strainer and reserve for cocktails/baking.
7. Bake cranberries in 200 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
8. After 10 minutes in over, allow cranberries to cool for 10 minutes on parchment paper before coating them in reserved sugar.
9. Keep cranberries on parchment paper lined baking sheet, in single layer with excess sugar to repeat sugar coating process several times.
10. Cure, candied cranberries overnight on baking pan with sugar.
*If 1 gram of 75% THC is used to dose Orange Cranberry Kush Sauce then the 1 ¼ cup reserved simple syrup would be approximately 150mg THC total volume. This would equate to approximately 2.5mg THC per teaspoon of simple syrup. Each candied cranberry will be minimal amounts and approximately 18.75mg THC in the entire 1 cup batch of Kush Candied Cranberries or about 0.25mg THC per candied cranberry.