Makes 1 serving
10 -15 minutes prep time
•75g (about ¼ cup) Dairy Free White Chocolate Chips. I used Pascha brand, other brands to look for would be King Davids, Enjoy Life, and I think Lilly’s might have a dairy free one also.
•229g (1 cup) Califia Farms Mushroom Oatmilk Barista Blend or other preferred dairy free milk alternative
•170g (about ½ cups) Silk Dairy Free Heavy Whipping Cream
•1g (about 3/4) tablespoon) dried chamomile flowers- lightly crushed but not ground, wrapped in cheesecloth sachet or coffee filter. You could substitute a chamomile tea bag if needed. Find organic dried chamomile flowers at MountainRoseHerbs.com
•18g sugar (about 1 tablespoon) optional depending on sweetness preference
•Dash of ground ginger and dash of ground nutmeg
•0.5mL Restful Night by Daygold
•1 drop Flavor Infused Biscotti Terpenes by True Terpenes
Save 10% off TrueTerpenes.com and Daygold.com with coupon code “sweetterpenes” at checkout
1. Crush chamomile flowers and pile in center of 4-inch x 4-inch cheesecloth. Bring all corners up to create a sachet (bag), then tightly tying butcher’s string, or a small piece of cheesecloth to secure the chamomile in your sachet.
2. In heavy bottom medium pot, add white chocolate, oatmilk, heavy whipping cream alternative, sugar (if preferred), ginger, nutmeg and chamomile sachet.
3. On medium low heat, stirring constantly (to avoid chocolate from sticking and burning), bring cocoa to a simmer.
4. Once, simmering and chocolate pieces are fully melted, allow chamomile to steep for about 7 minutes, stirring often.
5. After 7 minutes, carefully remove chamomile sachet, using two spoons over the pot, squeeze the remaining juices from sachet. Discard sachet.
6. Stir well, remove from heat. Add 0.5mL restful Night and 1 drop Flavor Infused Biscotti Terpenes, stir well, carefully pour (I use a canning funnel) into favorite coffee mug and enjoy.
You could garnish this with a little of the Silk Dairy Free Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped up and a sprinkle of nutmeg, if desired.